A complimentary company listing in the members directory on the Retail Interiors Association website nzria.co.nz. The directory is advertised in NZRetail Magazine and The Register
The opportunity to network with designers, shopfitters & suppliers at Retail Interiors Association industry events & informal gatherings, these events are free of charge for members.
Retail Interiors Association members’ logo provided, for use on members company websites, email signatures and promotional material.
The credibility of belonging to an organisation that actively promotes and supports the retail interiors industry.
Free industry subscriptions to:
- NZ Retail magazine – New Zealand’s dedicated magazinefor retailers
- The Register – Retail news, insight, profiles and case studies
Discounted entry fees into the annual RED Awards, New Zealand’s Premier Retail Design Awards
Discounted rates from RIA partners Tangible Media, as part of ICG Group for:
- Members must be primarily involved in the business and practice of design, supply or fitout for retail interiors.
- Members must, by way of their time and other resources, support the activities of the association.
- Members shall contribute positively to the development of the professional culture of the association.
Members must have specialist expertise and experience in either:
- Design and planning of retail interiors.
- Supply and manufacture of retail interior components.
- Construction and fitout of retail interiors.